We Need You!
Here’s how you can get involved to help make sure no one goes hungry.
Whether you're a working adult, retiree, high school or college student, or unemployed, your valuable time is key to our success. Bilingual Spanish-English volunteers are especially helpful.
• Greet shoppers
• Grocery pick-up
• Stocking shelves
Shift times: Flexible days, once a week minimum
Monday through Friday from 8 to 11 a.m.
Laguna Food Pantry is an agent of Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County, a nonprofit organization and a member of Feeding America, a nationwide network of food banks and the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity.
As a Second Harvest agent, we follow similar volunteer guidelines. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian signature. On their first visit and until sufficiently trained, youths between the ages of 14 and 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. Please download, print out, read, and sign the Volunteer Release.
Hold a food & funds drive
We love it when our community pitches in to help families in need! Food drives are fantastic. Monetary donations go even further – we can buy surprising quantities of food in bulk. We have donation forms, collection boxes, flyers, stickers, and posters to complement your food drive. Get in touch at email@example.com
Download our “Big 6" most-needed items FLYER to share.
Donate food items
Drop off food donations during business hours in the collection box at U.S. Bank,
310 Glenneyre Street near Forest Avenue
How else can you help?
• See our Donation form
• Every time you shop on Amazon, go through AmazonSmile with Laguna Food Pantry as your designated beneficiary; Amazon donates a percentage back to our nonprofit
• Become a Pantry All-Star by donating monthly
• Mail a check or money order to Laguna Food Pantry, 20652 Laguna Canyon Road, Unit B, Laguna Beach CA 92651 Attention: Treasurer
• Workplace matching funds: your employer may have a gift matching program
• Include Laguna Food Pantry in your estate planning – email firstname.lastname@example.org